Friday, December 18, 2009

Our new blog

Hi to all and welcome. I am new to blogging, so it may take some time for this to start running properly.

Our new blog will probably replace the newsletter that we used to send out. Time needed to prepare a decent newsletter has proven a problem for a long time. With a small office, just my wife Dehlia and myself, it is more important to keep customers happy with prompt and efficient service than to keep an up-to-date newsletter, so the newsletter somehow always found itself pushed into the "to do" pile and never finding its way to the top.

At the same time, it is good to keep the world informed about what we are doing. I guess that we have been lucky that so many people are prepared to dig deep in our website to look for what is new and we are thankful to all of you for doing that to keep yourselves informed about our activities.

So, from now on, I intend to post onto this blog any news of our new designs and happenings, as well as anything else that may be of interest to our followers and supporters. It may not always be about boats and sailing, it may occasionally also cover my other great passion of surfing (no, not surfing the web but surfing ocean waves). I have surfed since I was about 15, so for 45 years. It keeps me fit, wet and out of trouble (mostly).

If you don't know me or my designs, please visit us at  Dudley Dix Yacht Design .

Dudley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dudley, great that you start this blog!
    I have followed Dixdesign for some years and are quite close to buy drawings to one of your designs.
    It has been positive to have all the projects to look at to get familiar with the buildprocess with the DIDI 26 etc.

    I believe many others will join me in wishing you good luck with the blog.
    Best regards
    LarsS

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dudley

    hi from turkey

    didi 40 cr bahadir

    ReplyDelete