Tuesday, October 23, 2018

South Atlantic Capsize e-Book

Ever since I published the paperback version of my book, "SOUTH ATLANTIC CAPSIZE - Lessons Taught by a Big Ocean Wave", readers have asked for a digital version to read on their computers or e-readers. I have finally got around to doing that. We can now offer this book as a PDF file to view on a computer or EPUB to view on readers that use that format.
Cover image.
I have included an extra chapter, in the form of an article that I wrote for the magazine of National Sea Rescue Institute of South Africa, at the request of the CEO of that organisation, Dr Cleeve Robertson. He was concerned about how many people were perishing in boat capsizes around the coast of South Africa and elsewhere. It details the many dangers that impede anyone trapped in or under an upturned boat and advises on those dangers and what route and steps to take for the best chance of surviving the deadly situation. We will also include a copy of the article with future sales of the paperback version of the book.

To buy a paper or digital copy of this book, go to the Published Books page on our main website or our mobile website.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good read for anyone considering offshore sailing with good insight and some clever ideas. I was very happy with my purchase.

    ReplyDelete